i think, you might be worried if you could see the shadows under my eyes
and if you could see the lump in my throat
i think the ice thats been in my thoughts is slowing working its way down to my heart
and i haven’t figured out how to melt it yet
My mom said I was being dramatic when I said I might be dying..she said I’m probably just sick.
yeah. i am
So I changed my theme, and put a different icon. I feel all out of whack now, and my picture makes me look a little weird. Oh well.
I haven’t made a personal post in a while, and I doubt anyone is too interested but..
- I’ve been feeling really dissatisfied with who I am. Like I should do more, be kinder, work harder, try more, exercise, save more, just be a better person.
- It’s so easy to get off track, and it’s hard to be purposeful. I hate feeling useless, and like I’ve never done anything worth doing. I hate feeling like a waste of space.
- Maybe I should start ballet again.
- I should stick to things more. I get so bored so easily, am I just lazy? or over privileged or something? I don’t know. I get antsy. Some days I love home, other days I could pack up and leave in a heartbeat
- There are too many “I’s” here.
How do people balance everything in life that there is to balance?
I feel like I get way over to one side and get stuck. Not always, but some days.
I love when my mother makes a huge breakfast and a perfect pot of tea, and it’s sort of rainy out but so cozy in the kitchen. It’s a good start to the day.
Hi tumblr. :)
My blogging skills have been sub par lately. I started a new job recently and I’m just so busy.
Anyway, just saying hi I guess.
I decided to change my picture. I think my blog needed a little more Hedy Lamarr going on.
The following will sound completely dramatic, you have been warned:
But when I’m tumbling on my phone, tagging things is a job and a half. I’m pretty sure no one cares about this. But for some reason it’s sort of annoying. I’m acting so elderly…… I should be able to handle a tumblr app. Oh well. Life goes on.